Get help and advice on how to plan the process of constructing your project.
Steve Allin provides a consultation service to discuss how to go about finding the best team to work with you and other logistical and system options relating to your proposed build.
The aspects of the consultation are as follows:
- Considering design implications and the ease or not of completing elements.
- Advice on construction process based on local climate.
- Site access and ease of construction activity process.
- Systems and materials based on your budget.
- Video/audio consultation.
- Sketch Drawings.
There are three options for booking a consultation:
1. Initial 1/2 hour online audio/video discussion with Steve of your list of issues with advice.
2. 2 hour consultation which includes audio/video discussions with follow up emails containing a written report of what may be able to be achieved, freehand scaled sketch design layouts, notes with guidance on how to carry the project forward.
3. Complete project hire. Initial advisory package carried forward for the duration of the planning and construction process.
3D images can be arranged for an additional fee.
The cost of the consultations are as stated below. To avail of an online consultation simply fill in your details below and book the option you require, Steve will then contact you by email to arrange a convenient date and time for the consultation.