Get help and advice on which design suits your location, requirements and finances
Steve Allin provides a consultation service to discuss design options and other issues relating to your proposed new build, residential extension or refurbishment project. Specialising in modern versions of vernacular design, Steve will aim to incorporate old wisdom with new technology to build energy efficient healthy natural homes.
The aspects of the consultation are as follows:
- Building Design to suit hemp materials based on your location, requirements and finances.
- Advice on design style based on local climate.
- Site access and ease of construction activity process.
- System and materials based on your budget.
- Video/audio consultation.
- Sketch Drawings.
There are three options for booking a consultation:
1. Initial 1/2 hour online audio/video discussion with Steve of your list of issues with advice.
2. 2 hour consultation which includes audio/video discussions with follow up emails containing a written report of what may be able to be achieved, freehand scaled sketch design layouts, notes with guidance on how to carry the project forward.
3. Complete project hire. Initial advisory package carried forward for the duration of the planning and construction process.
3D images can be arranged for an additional fee.
The cost of the consultations are as stated below. To avail of an online consultation simply fill in your details below and book the option you require, Steve will then contact you by email to arrange a convenient date and time for the consultation.