Renovation & Repair
Get help and advice on how to approach planning and building an addition or rejuvinating your existing home.
Steve Allin provides a consultation service to discuss design options and other issues relating to your proposed residential extension or refurbishment project. Specialising in and experienced in the use of Hemp materials in conjunction with many existing combinations of materials, Steve will aim to incorporate old wisdom with new technology to build energy efficient healthy natural homes.
The aspects of the consultation are as follows:
- Extension Design to suit hemp materials based on your location, requirements and finances together with the understanding of the combinations of materials.
- How best to improve existing structures.
- Advice on materials performance based on local climate.
- Site access and ease of construction activity process.
- System and materials based on your budget.
- Video/audio consultation.
- Sketch Drawings.
There are three options for booking a consultation:
1. Initial 1/2 hour online audio/video discussion with Steve of your list of issues with advice.
2. 2 hour consultation which includes audio/video discussions with follow up emails containing a written report of what may be able to be achieved, freehand scaled sketch design layouts, notes with guidance on how to carry the project forward.
3. Complete project hire. Initial advisory package carried forward for the duration of the planning and construction process.
3D images can be arranged for an additional fee.
The cost of the consultations are as stated below. To avail of an online consultation simply fill in your details below and book the option you require, Steve will then contact you by email to arrange a convenient date and time for the consultation.