Get help and advice on your project to suit your location, requirement and finance. Once you have decided which design suits your location, requirements and finances the details of which materials and how it will perform are important.
Steve Allin provides a consultation service to discuss design options and other issues relating a new build, a residential extension or a refurbishment project. How to approach planning and building an addition or renovating your existing home. Specialising in modern versions of vernacular design, Steve will aim to incorporate old wisdom with new technology to build energy efficient healthy natural homes. Get help on how to go about finding the best team to work with you and on other logistical and system options relating to your proposed build.
The aspects of the consultation are as follows:
- Building Design to suit hemp materials based on your location, requirements and finances. Advice on design style based on local climate.
- Considering design implications and the ease or not of completing elements.
- How best to improve existing structures.
- Advice on construction process based on local climate.
- Site access and ease of construction activity process.
- System and materials based on your budget.
- Video/audio consultation.
- Sketch Drawings. Product information.
There are three options for booking a consultation:
1. Initial 1/2 hour online audio/video discussion with Steve of your list of issues with advice.
2. 2 hour consultation which includes audio/video discussions with follow up emails containing a written report of what may be able to be achieved, freehand scaled sketch design layouts, notes with guidance on how to carry the project forward.
3. Complete project hire. Initial advisory package carried forward for the duration of the planning and construction process.
The cost of the consultations are as stated below, to avail of an online consultation simply fill in your details below and book the option you require, Steve will then contact you by email to arrange a convenient date and time for the consultation, usually with Zoom or Skype.