Get help and advice on which design suits your location, requirements and finances
Steve Allin provides a consultation service to those wishing to process their own materials whether on a small local scale or a larger facility to serve a region and industrial scale production.
The aspects of the consultation are as follows:
- Deciding on scale of projected initiative.
- Advice on technologies available.
- Potential of local agricultural production .
- Product development.
- Video/audio consultation.
- Sketch Drawings, notes etc.
There are three options for booking a consultation:
1. Initial 1/2 hour online audio/video discussion with Steve of your ideas with advice.
2. 2 hour consultation which includes audio/video discussions with follow up emails containing a written report of what may be able to be achieved, layouts, notes with guidance on how to carry the project forward.
3. Complete project hire. Initial advisory package carried forward for the duration of the planning and installation process. For this option please contact Steve directly here.
3D images can be arranged for an additional fee.
The cost of the consultations are as stated below. To avail of an online consultation simply fill in your details below and book the option you require, Steve will then contact you by email to arrange a convenient date and time for the consultation.